- RT @ByRosenberg: America since 1980 Productivity: up 150% Wages for the rich: up 150% Wages for average workers: unchanged https://t.co/pq8… 12 hours ago
- RT @YesToSCS: Do you support #YesToSCS? Send a letter to elected officials in Seattle to tell them why we need safe consumption spaces now:… 1 day ago
- RT @mshannabrooks: "The report finds that the poorest fifth of Washingtonians, those earning less than $24,000 per year, pay an average of… 2 days ago
- RT @ByRosenberg: How the system keeps people in poverty 1. Seattle woman's 1991 Camry she lives in gets stolen 2. Car found the next day &… 2 days ago
- RT @KromanDavid: This is something: the Community Police Commission, meant to represent the community in the complex world of police reform… 3 days ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.