- RT @KromanDavid: If only the city had the opportunity to change this rule in a major filing to federal court... crosscut.com/2016/10/tracki… htt… 1 hour ago
- @antitrustmaster Whoops, sort of. "Indefinitely" had to be/was less than 25 times, with some fine print. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_… 1 hour ago
- RT @seattleweekly: The South Seattle Neighborhood That Sound Transit Forgot. By @SeattleFlotsamhttp://ow.ly/a0ik305yJR8 https://t.co/12s67j… 1 hour ago
- Union Contract Prevents Seattle Police from Firing Officer Who Lied About KIRO 7 thestranger.com/slog/2016/10/2… 1 hour ago
- Flunking Out of Metro Driver Training - seattleweekly.com/news/flunking-… 1 hour ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.