- Why do democracies fail? @DavidFrum on @dziblatt's new book: theatlantic.com/international/… 1 hour ago
- RT @MarkBaumgarten: ... of their own volition. And it is the cover-up (passive as it may be) that is a big part of the story here. 3 hours ago
- RT @MarkBaumgarten: When you don't credit a journo for uncovering information that police would rather keep hidden, then it looks like poli… 3 hours ago
- RT @MarkBaumgarten: We broke this story yesterday. Two outlets picked it up. No credit. And this has real consequences beyond ego. https://… 3 hours ago
- RT @NBCNews: Police drag away protesters, some in wheelchairs, outside of Sen. McConnell's office after draft of Senate health care bill is… 3 hours ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.