This is a PDF of a paper I’ve written for my macro-econ class: Macroassignment. The assignment was to analyze the macroeconomic effects of predicted falls in consumer sentiment, machinery orders, and exports for the Japanese economy. For some reason the charts aren’t showing up in the PDF, so I’ve posted them above.
- RT @ProPublica: Who are the white supremacists assaulting people at rallies in Berkeley, Charlottesville and Huntington Beach? We found som… 5 hours ago
- RT @CMHarrisTalley: Sometimes we have to create new options. How the "Power of Public" & the HOMES proposal address homelessness: https://t… 5 hours ago
- RT @transparenttim: I got use of force data per seattleweekly.com/news/county-wa… drive.google.com/open?id=0B1eJb… @CaseyJaywork 9 hours ago
- More compelling, empathetic arguments from opponents of supervised consumption sites https://t.co/91M9clV1js 1 day ago
- Why I’ve Started to Fear My Fellow Social Justice Activists yesmagazine.org/people-power/w… via @yesmagazine 1 day ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.