If you want to improve your mood and have eight minutes to spare, I suggest this video of Neil Patrick Harris performing at the 2013 Tony Awards. Personally, I have limited stomach for musical theater, but this piece is so cleverly written and so impressively performed that it holds appeal for lovers and haters of the genre alike.
- Bellevue City Council moves forward on Eastgate shelter, with major caveat - bellevuereporter.com/news/bellevue-… 2 hours ago
- Both suspects charged for premeditated UW shooting dailyuw.com/news/article_b… via @thedaily 5 hours ago
- RT @SCC_Insight: Budget and economic forecast: tapping on the brakes @SeattleCouncil sccinsight.com/2017/04/24/bud… https://t.co/4UrPznsHOX 19 hours ago
- Cops Must Give Lawyers to Kids Before Questioning Them, County Council Orders Unanimously - seattleweekly.com/news/cops-must… 19 hours ago
- RT @ggreenwald: Nothing upsets the anti-Muslim obsessives more than this indisputable fact theintercept.com/2015/06/24/gre… twitter.com/CatoInstitute/… 21 hours ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.