If you want to improve your mood and have eight minutes to spare, I suggest this video of Neil Patrick Harris performing at the 2013 Tony Awards. Personally, I have limited stomach for musical theater, but this piece is so cleverly written and so impressively performed that it holds appeal for lovers and haters of the genre alike.
- RT @EugeniaStonecr1: @bluetucker @chrislhayes Wonder no more. The Koch donor network will give GOP $400M for 2018 *only if ACA is repealed*… 3 hours ago
- RT @jimmykimmel: If you too are disappointed in Sen @BillCassidy #GrahamCassidy let them know it - call (202) 224-3121 https://t.co/eswlh6B… 3 hours ago
- RT @stevemiletich: FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages seattletimes.com/seattle-news/c… via @se… 5 hours ago
- RT @AaronBurkhalter: @RealChangeNews Vendors Of The Year Donald Morehead and Jen Tibbits. https://t.co/58x4NVM72u 10 hours ago
- “We will have a Europe, in 2050, where the bank notes have Adolf Hitler" nyti.ms/2jHXEsT via @nytvideo 15 hours ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.