If you didn’t believe that my boyfriend is brilliant, well, here’s (yet more) proof.
- https://t.co/0MxvF6woz5 1 week ago
- RT @workingwa: In the world of the Seattle Times editorial board, taxing the public to build a Mariners brewpub is “reasonable”... but taxi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @cbcnewsbc: A 74-year-old man spent his final hours in a spot where he had spent much of the last years of his life: at a nook in a Vanc… 2 weeks ago
- "How many homeless people does it take to make a billionaire?" https://t.co/24pWIs9AQ0 2 weeks ago
- RT @ProfSaraRankin: I've got one better: why don't we provide permanent supportive housing for our chronically homeless neighbors? It not o… 3 weeks ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.