Some more great analysis from Punditocracy, on the function of higher education for the rich vs. the poor.
- RT @SCC_Insight: Budget and economic forecast: tapping on the brakes @SeattleCouncil sccinsight.com/2017/04/24/bud… https://t.co/4UrPznsHOX 6 hours ago
- Cops Must Give Lawyers to Kids Before Questioning Them, County Council Orders Unanimously - seattleweekly.com/news/cops-must… 6 hours ago
- RT @ggreenwald: Nothing upsets the anti-Muslim obsessives more than this indisputable fact theintercept.com/2015/06/24/gre… twitter.com/CatoInstitute/… 7 hours ago
- Prosecutors Charge Red Square Shooter Who Went to Milo Yiannopoulos Protest Looking For a Fight seattleweekly.com/news/elizabeth… 8 hours ago
- RT @ericacbarnett: Surgeon general Vivek Murthy, whose report on addiction could have been a blueprint for sensible drug policy, fired: htt… 14 hours ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.