At last night’s protest (initiated by news that Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot Michael Brown, would not be tried for the death), hundreds of protesters tried to march onto the highway to stop traffic. A handful later succeeded entering the freeway and stopping traffic, but first, police used flash bang grenades, pepper spray, and Centurion-like bike-shoving to move the crowd back.
- Who are the antifa? wapo.st/2uOh2oW?tid=ss… 1 hour ago
- RT @Harpers: "It is an interesting and somewhat macabre parlor game [to] speculate who in a showdown would go Nazi." https://t.co/WmJm7Vx… 2 hours ago
- RT @nke_ise: If you have ever had a problem grasping the importance of diversity in tech and its impact on society, watch this video https:… 2 hours ago
- The Kent City Council Bans Safe Drug Sites, but Allows Room for Reversal - seattleweekly.com/news/the-kent-… 4 hours ago
- There’s Lots to Love About Mike O’Brien’s RV Ordinance - seattleweekly.com/news/theres-lo… 5 hours ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.