At last night’s protest (initiated by news that Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot Michael Brown, would not be tried for the death), hundreds of protesters tried to march onto the highway to stop traffic. A handful later succeeded entering the freeway and stopping traffic, but first, police used flash bang grenades, pepper spray, and Centurion-like bike-shoving to move the crowd back.
- RT @SCC_Insight: Budget and economic forecast: tapping on the brakes @SeattleCouncil sccinsight.com/2017/04/24/bud… https://t.co/4UrPznsHOX 6 hours ago
- Cops Must Give Lawyers to Kids Before Questioning Them, County Council Orders Unanimously - seattleweekly.com/news/cops-must… 6 hours ago
- RT @ggreenwald: Nothing upsets the anti-Muslim obsessives more than this indisputable fact theintercept.com/2015/06/24/gre… twitter.com/CatoInstitute/… 8 hours ago
- Prosecutors Charge Red Square Shooter Who Went to Milo Yiannopoulos Protest Looking For a Fight seattleweekly.com/news/elizabeth… 8 hours ago
- RT @ericacbarnett: Surgeon general Vivek Murthy, whose report on addiction could have been a blueprint for sensible drug policy, fired: htt… 14 hours ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.