I’ve got some new articles out. You can see my piece about an artistic obituary to Capitol Hill’s bohemian culture on Capitol Hill Seattle blog here, and you can see my new piece on PubliCola about proposed medical marijuana reform in the WA state legislature here.
- RT @UR_Ninja: As of today, tree-sitter “Nutty” has been in the monopod blocking an access road for the Mountain Valley Pipeline for 30 days… 40 minutes ago
- RT @ProPublica: Last May, a member of the Quinault Indian Nation was crushed under the wheels of a truck in Washington State. A white man w… 6 hours ago
- RT @SeattleTRU: How much would your business pay under the business tax legislation being considered by the Seattle City Council? Use this… 6 hours ago
- Beacon Hill real estate stats, in a realtor mailer https://t.co/kANkxksOr3 6 hours ago
- RT @heidigroover: It’s expensive to be poor. thestranger.com/features/2018/… 17 hours ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.