I’ve got some new pieces up on Capitol Hill Seattle. First, I cover the development of properties at the corner of Madison and 22nd; second, I cover the contentious proposal to expand the size of Swedish Hospital’s Cherry Hill campus; and finally, I cover the gentrification of Seattle’s historically black Central District through the eyes of one of its residents.
- Bellevue City Council moves forward on Eastgate shelter, with major caveat - bellevuereporter.com/news/bellevue-… 2 hours ago
- Both suspects charged for premeditated UW shooting dailyuw.com/news/article_b… via @thedaily 5 hours ago
- RT @SCC_Insight: Budget and economic forecast: tapping on the brakes @SeattleCouncil sccinsight.com/2017/04/24/bud… https://t.co/4UrPznsHOX 19 hours ago
- Cops Must Give Lawyers to Kids Before Questioning Them, County Council Orders Unanimously - seattleweekly.com/news/cops-must… 19 hours ago
- RT @ggreenwald: Nothing upsets the anti-Muslim obsessives more than this indisputable fact theintercept.com/2015/06/24/gre… twitter.com/CatoInstitute/… 21 hours ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.