I’ve got two new articles on Capitol Hill Seattle: coverage of the Transgender Health Insurance Forum (spoiler: it’s not easy for trans people to navigate health insurance) at Gay City, and also a farewell article to two of Seattle’s longtime City Councilors (Rasmussen & Licata) who will retire at the end of this year.
- Who are the antifa? wapo.st/2uOh2oW?tid=ss… 1 hour ago
- RT @Harpers: "It is an interesting and somewhat macabre parlor game [to] speculate who in a showdown would go Nazi." https://t.co/WmJm7Vx… 2 hours ago
- RT @nke_ise: If you have ever had a problem grasping the importance of diversity in tech and its impact on society, watch this video https:… 2 hours ago
- The Kent City Council Bans Safe Drug Sites, but Allows Room for Reversal - seattleweekly.com/news/the-kent-… 4 hours ago
- There’s Lots to Love About Mike O’Brien’s RV Ordinance - seattleweekly.com/news/theres-lo… 5 hours ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.