I’ve got two new pieces on Capitol Hill Seattle. One interviews several city players about how to reform Seattle’s pugnacious police department. The other covers a “cease and desist” letter sent from nonprofit behemoth Swedish hospital to scrappy community organizers at WA CAN.
- RT @BrentNYT: "Legal Lynching": The African-American civil rights attorney Bryan Stevenson on the terror of facing death by cop. https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @ajplus: This Border Patrol raid on a humanitarian aid camp shows how enforcement is changing in the southern Arizona desert. https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @Evan_McMullin: Some of us are so politically polarized that even the suggestion of civility inspires anger. 1 day ago
- RT @AriBerman: Sunday is 4th anniversary of Supreme Court decision gutting Voting Rights Act. Here’s what’s happened since then https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @UR_Ninja: Climate civil disobedience action has occupied & shut down large coal facility at the Port of #Amsterdam https://t.co/PyHaKl7… 1 day ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.