I’ve got two new posts up on Seattle Weekly. First, read about how a bunch of loud (but nonviolent) protesters chased the UW’s Board of Regents away from their dinner and into a subterranean lair (I’m not making this up). Second, feast your brain on city councilor Kshama Sawant’s conference with Greenpeace’s oil-rig climbers (it goes down pretty much exactly like you’d expect, but, YOU GUYS, we might have a KAYAK FLOTILLA in Elliot Bay soon!!!!!!).
- RT @georgetownmike: Punk Rock Flea Market weekend #seattle https://t.co/Bo8ChTs2yt 12 hours ago
- RT @KUOW: These climate activists are done playing nice bit.ly/2pJXjYV 12 hours ago
- RT @pewresearch: Most of the United States’ 11.1 million unauthorized immigrants live in just 20 major metropolitan areas https://t.co/h1Rq… 12 hours ago
- Nevertheless, He Persisted: Tales of Masculine Perseverance - McSweeney’s Internet Tendency mcsweeneys.net/articles/never… 16 hours ago
- Most Christians believe that Christians in America are victims of discrimination: theatlantic.com/politics/archi… 16 hours ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.