I’ve got two new posts up on Seattle Weekly. First, read about how a bunch of loud (but nonviolent) protesters chased the UW’s Board of Regents away from their dinner and into a subterranean lair (I’m not making this up). Second, feast your brain on city councilor Kshama Sawant’s conference with Greenpeace’s oil-rig climbers (it goes down pretty much exactly like you’d expect, but, YOU GUYS, we might have a KAYAK FLOTILLA in Elliot Bay soon!!!!!!).
- RT @ProPublica: Who are the white supremacists assaulting people at rallies in Berkeley, Charlottesville and Huntington Beach? We found som… 5 hours ago
- RT @CMHarrisTalley: Sometimes we have to create new options. How the "Power of Public" & the HOMES proposal address homelessness: https://t… 5 hours ago
- RT @transparenttim: I got use of force data per seattleweekly.com/news/county-wa… drive.google.com/open?id=0B1eJb… @CaseyJaywork 9 hours ago
- More compelling, empathetic arguments from opponents of supervised consumption sites https://t.co/91M9clV1js 1 day ago
- Why I’ve Started to Fear My Fellow Social Justice Activists yesmagazine.org/people-power/w… via @yesmagazine 1 day ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.