I’ve got two new posts up on Seattle Weekly. First, read about how a bunch of loud (but nonviolent) protesters chased the UW’s Board of Regents away from their dinner and into a subterranean lair (I’m not making this up). Second, feast your brain on city councilor Kshama Sawant’s conference with Greenpeace’s oil-rig climbers (it goes down pretty much exactly like you’d expect, but, YOU GUYS, we might have a KAYAK FLOTILLA in Elliot Bay soon!!!!!!).
- RT @YesToSCS: .@subpop CEO @meganjasper wrote an op-ed saying #YesToSCS in @TheStranger this morning -- read why we she feels so passionate… 4 days ago
- RT @ericacbarnett: Since it got lost in the debate over the head tax last week, I'd like to redirect your attention to a report from King C… 4 days ago
- RT @SoSeaEmerald: Seattle spent over $10 million on homeless sweeps in 2017 southseattleemerald.com/2018/05/15/sea… https://t.co/cxlLOLfn7v 4 days ago
- Seattle Approves Plan for Tax on its Largest Businesses to Help Pay for Housing, Homeless Services southseattleemerald.com/2018/05/14/sea… via @SoSeaEmerald 1 week ago
- Seattle City Council Passes a $47 Million Head Tax seattlemet.com/articles/2018/… 1 week ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.