I’ve got two new posts up on Seattle Weekly. First, read about how a bunch of loud (but nonviolent) protesters chased the UW’s Board of Regents away from their dinner and into a subterranean lair (I’m not making this up). Second, feast your brain on city councilor Kshama Sawant’s conference with Greenpeace’s oil-rig climbers (it goes down pretty much exactly like you’d expect, but, YOU GUYS, we might have a KAYAK FLOTILLA in Elliot Bay soon!!!!!!).
- Popular Domestic Programs Face Ax Under First Trump Budget nyti.ms/2lssGnA 16 hours ago
- RT @jaketapper: This guy is speaking at CPAC?????? twitter.com/ReaganBattalio… 1 day ago
- RT @nytimes: The number of hate groups in the U.S. grew in 2016 for a 2nd year in a row, with anti-Muslim groups growing the most https://t… 1 day ago
- Explosive doggy diarrhea sign in Dover, DE https://t.co/IapTeXtcVR 1 day ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence? 3 days ago
© Casey Jaywork, 2015.
All rights reserved.
Excerpts from this blog may be used without prior permission from its author, provided that full and clear credit is given (including a link to the original content).
Opinions expressed on this blog reflect my own views, not the stance of any institution with which I may be affiliated.